Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sick

I am very very sick.
Sorry I haven't written anything in such a long time, I was in New York and Boston for a week, got sick there, came home, got even more sick.
I haven't even been at school for the entire week!

       Anyways, when I was in New York, my family and I went to an art opening for my god father's boy friend, Timothy. It's safe to say that he and his artwork attract a very strange crowd. When I was standing outside, waiting for my family to finish saying goodbye to everyone, I noticed that the teenagers there were sporting the "rock and roll, hardcore" style. While I was in heels, a lace skirt, and a peacoat. I got a lot of weird looks from them.
        There was also a guy there who made his own "sunglasses" which weren't really sunglasses, they were more like glasses that shielded everything, including the sun. Basically, you wouldn't be able to see anything if you were wearing them. They looked like this:

       Also, there was a lady with a really cute leather jacket on. I really liked her jacket. Then, she turned around and there was a dead skunk laying across her right shoulder. Personally, I don't know why anyone would want a dead animal (much less a skunk!) that close to their face...

       New York was a fun experience and I got to see a lot of interesting people there, so I really liked it. Unfortunately, I was sick most of the time and had to stay in the apartment that we rented. But I loved what I got to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment