Tuesday, April 5, 2011

fashion fail...

Well, I already managed to not keep up with the promises I made to myself...
But that's okay because at the moment I am broke. And I really would not like to be broke right now because I'm going to New York in 4 days.
New York!!!
I KNOW I can get street style ideas there and hopefully I'll be able to keep my promises then...
But until New York, I want to talk about summer.
My inspiration for this summer's wardrobe:


Ivy from 90210- I love that show so much... But I also love how beachy and easy going her style is and I'm going to be trying that out this summer.





My other inspiration is hippie! Well, I guess you could call it a mixture between hippie and the prairie. 
Im so excited for summer!!! It's 7:45 pm here and it's still light out...yesssssss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment