Saturday, March 26, 2011

switching up the style--- street style!

Not that many people (at all) are reading this, but I'm going to be changing around the style of my blog and of myself.
I'll start uploading pictures of my outfits and I hope that I'll see a progression in what I choose to wear.
Right now, I choose the most comfortable thing I can find... mostly because I spend about every day at a high school. Which sucks.
But I really want to make myself actually wear what I think is attractive for me.
there ARE a few steps to that, though
1) get a job- the most stylish items- to me - are usually out of my price range
2) Thrift more often!!! I love thrift shops but I can never decide if what I want to get is a good investment. I won't follow my good instincts anymore. Im buying EVERYTHING!!!
3)every other day (or at least every other day) I'll upload a favorite outfit.
4) I want to explore street style and let everyone know how AWESOME it is.
5) I need more heels. I've never had the courage to buy the statement heels that I love for fear of looking like a poser; I look really really young. most people think I'm 13. I'm 15. Heels on a 13 year old are kind- of presumptuous.
NEEDLESS to say,
I need to kick my fashion courage up a notch! - - - - or two!
another goal I'm going to work towards is trying as hard as I can to get more followers.
Writing a blog for a total of four people as an audience isn't quite motivational.
but I promise you'll see a change!!!
until next time... this is going to be the best new fashion blog out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment