Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"fashion fades, only style remains the same" -Coco Chanel



zest.. I've been hearing this word a lot lately especially coming up when I read about fashion. I think that the word "zest" is a really really good word. You could base so many things off of this word. When I think of things that remind me of zest I obviously think things like oranges, limes, lemons, tangerines, etc. But if you think about the word zest in relation to style and design there are so many possibilities. 


For example, during NY fashion week I thought that Zac Posen's collection was especially ZESTYY. 












See how zesty it is? The colors pop and every outfit is entertaining to look at. Even their eye makeup was zesty... when I look at the colors I think of mangoes and tropical flavored jelly beans. 








Random thought that just entered my mind:

I love Paris. I've been there before and it would be so amazing to love there or even just go to there during fashion week. I love the stereotypical style of France/Paris. It's a little cheesy, I know. And definitely stereotypical. But I love the idea of wearing a flowy blouse with a baret riding a vespa through the streets of Paris. Doesn't that sound nice?


No comments:

Post a Comment