Thursday, March 3, 2011

today I was thinking a lot about a certain style of mine; I have a lot of different styles; and I want to share what goes through my mind when I plan an outfit out 
First of all, I never usually express my true style during school because: I wake up with only half an hour to get ready and it takes me quite a while to figure out an outfit, and I feel that you shouldn't feel obligated to dress your best for school because if you think about it, school is a place where we go to be contained in a room for an hour four times a day for seven hours a day. If I had a choice, I wouldn't be in school at all right now, but I need high school credit to go to a nice college, which I am planning on doing. 


BY THE WAY--- Dior firing John Galliano??? I mean, he did say some bad things but that IS a little bit harsh. I'm shocked, and now they've lost their best designer...


most of the clothes I fantasize about owning are far out of my spending range, unfortunately, as it is with most teenagers. However, I do thrift some things and I am in the process of learning how to alter clothes I find that don't fit! So, in the long run, it eventually works out pretty well. (Thrifting is a really good alternative)


*Maxi skirts are in for this summer and sprig, so stock up! I'm planning on making one for myself - it's very easy and waaaay cheaper. (free people)
This suede skirt caught my eye - it's delicate but edgy. (free people)




                                  








LF

 betsey johnson

betsey johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment