Monday, March 14, 2011

Fashion Freak

I know I haven't written on my blog in a while, I've just been really busy and now I have mono... great. But, I'll try to write more, so don't worry, mom.
Well, I'm a fashion freak.
More like a clothes freak.
I don't really follow the latest runway shows or anything like that but almost every day when I come home I go online and look at clothes on so many different websites it's hard to keep track of the impossibly long sticky note on my computer.
I was just thinking about how when I was in 8th grade I remember being obsessed with the splatter paint trend, and then I was obsessed with plaid, and then once I got into high school I became obsessed with a more broad subject. Last year I was completely obsessed with crop tops. I would cut shirts until they were so short it really was not attractive... and then at the beginning of this year I was obsessed with sweaters, so it's safe to say I have a hefty load of sweaters in my closet and now I am completely infatuated with shoes. I want every pair of shoes I see. Period. The only problem is that I really can't afford the ones I like the most :( but I make it work, and I'm planning on spending the entirety of my allowance on shoes.
I just got my new seventeen magazine (yayy!) and I was looking at their shoe trends: wedges, stilettos, flats, and high tops were the ones that stood out the most to me. The "flats" trend has changed. Now it's more like menswear and topsiders. I really like it.
My shoe idols are :
-Steve Madden (LOVE)
-Aldo
-Michael Kors
-Nine West
-Betsey Johnson
And many more but I won't rant on too much.
I also really like some of Urban Outfitters' shoes, and they're priced pretty reasonably.
Same goes for Forever 21.
I just went on a huge shoe hunt. I can't decide which to buy! These are basically my style:

















I'm starting to search for summer clothes because that's my favorite time to dress. :) I'm predicting a very hippie-esque summer. I'm planning on sewing a long black skirt and I'm trying to find as many toe ring sandals that I can. Needless to say, I'm insanely excited to wear it all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment