Wednesday, March 2, 2011




I was looking on Urban Outfitter's website today and I was thinking about how much I wish I could afford all their clothes.. but, what kind of teenager is going to want to buy a shirt for 50 dollars with their own money? 
It's obvious that they target teenage customers but everything is so expensive! The only people  I know who own Urban Outfitters clothes either get a very hefty allowance or their parents are trying to buy their affection. I've bought things from there before - only on sale - and I have to say that as much as I love their clothes and the overall style is much like mine, I don't have any intentions of shopping there from now on. It's just frustrating. 




Down below  : Jewelry from Madeherthink 
                           Dresses from Pixie Market





I love those two dresses so much. they're so vibrant and the yellow dress is a really nice combo of floral and chiffon... The jewelry from Maderherthink is also amazing... all their accessories are.

No comments:

Post a Comment